Networking and referrals are incredibly important in Sweden. If you don’t know how to blend in with the Swedes it can feel like you’re hitting dead ends and getting nowhere fast. This course will teach you all the secrets about Swedish networking culture that don’t show up on Google and that Swedes won’t openly share. Get results FAST using our high-level techniques – no fluffy content here!
HERE’S THE PROBLEM…
You know that in order to get a job in Sweden, you need to understand how the process works in Swedish culture. You need to learn how to CRACK THE SWEDISH CODE. However, instead you’re still experiencing…
- Sending out tons of CVs but never getting a response
- Rejection emails that lower your confidence with every new arrival
- Long hiring processes that don’t end in job offers
- Wondering why it’s so hard to make friends or professional connections
- Not knowing what you’re doing wrong because in your home country, you make friends and find jobs easily
- Feeling lonely and frustrated because the Swedes are unresponsive to your socializing attempts
Can you find any of these relatable?
CAN YOU IMAGINE…
Imagine getting a job in Sweden without going through feelings of frustration, hopelessness, and rejection?
Imagine how different life would be if you just figured out how to play by the rules that all the native Swedes play by…
You could have a steady income and a full-time job, and sleep peacefully knowing that you and your family are financially safe.
You could buy your own home, and release yourself from the stress of waiting in a queue for a first-hand contract apartment.
You could get a work visa and remove the ticking clock telling you that ‘time is almost up to find a job, or go home!” You get to stay in Sweden.
You could find professional opportunities with ease, such as new clients for your business or expand your friend circle with the native Swedes.
You could feel like you are a part of the community and belong. There will be so many fika invitations!
You could find your dream job…. and get a referral there within only 1-2 months time!
If you want to learn how to get a job quickly in Sweden, then we have the perfect offer for you… Introducing “Network Your Way to a Job In Sweden”
Learn how to crack the Swedish code and network your way to a job in as little as 1-2 months.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to read between the lines of Swedish social culture (the stuff they won’t tell you that you’re doing “wrong”)
- Professional etiquette, including a template on how to write emails the Swedish way
- How to be accepted into Swedish culture while still maintaining your own cultural identity (works for all cultures)
- Powerful networking techniques that will get you unlimited referrals to jobs, apartment contracts, and more
- How to get a guaranteed referral even if you know no one in Sweden
- How to successfully network in Sweden if you’re an introvert
- How to get results even if you don’t know the Swedish language
- And a lot more…
CHECK OUT WHAT OUR STUDENTS ARE SAYING:
Without this insider knowledge, most internationals risk an average of 3-5 years to adapt and start seeing real results in their networking efforts. You don’t know what you don’t know! Enroll now and streamline your progress from years to only months using our proven strategies.
Your course is created by Amanda Herzog
Amanda is an American living in Sweden since 2017. She moved there to attend Jönköping University as an exchange student and now works as an international marketing professional and personal branding consultant. Her experiences of navigating the Swedish job market motivated her to “crack the Swedish code” and find the secret to career success.
Together with two other co-founders, Krasimir Momchilov and Aurore Marchant, she founded Intertalents in Sweden™ with a mission to give back to the international community by offering educational material, online courses, e-books and downloadable templates. The company is founded by all internationals who have themselves taken the journey to adapt successfully to Swedish culture and now wish to extend a guiding light to others on a similar path.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org