Networking and referrals are incredibly important in Sweden. If you don’t know how to blend in with the Swedes it can feel like you’re hitting dead ends and getting nowhere fast. This course will teach you all the secrets about Swedish networking culture that don’t show up on Google and that Swedes won’t openly share. Get results FAST using our high-level techniques – no fluffy content here!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to read between the lines of Swedish social culture (the stuff they won’t tell you that you’re doing “wrong”)
- Professional etiquette, including a template on how to write emails the Swedish way
- How to be accepted into Swedish culture while still maintaining your own cultural identity (works for all cultures)
- Powerful networking techniques that will get you unlimited referrals to jobs, apartment contracts, and more
- How to get a guaranteed referral even if you know no one in Sweden
- How to successfully network in Sweden if you’re an introvert
- How to get results even if you don’t know the Swedish language
- And a lot more…
Without this insider knowledge, most internationals risk an average of 3-5 years to adapt and start seeing real results in their networking efforts. You don’t know what you don’t know! Enroll now and streamline your progress from years to only months using our proven strategies.
Your course is created by Amanda Herzog
Amanda is an American living in Sweden since 2017. She moved there to attend Jönköping University as an exchange student and now works as an international marketing professional and personal branding consultant. Her experiences of navigating the Swedish job market motivated her to “crack the Swedish code” and find the secret to career success.
Together with two other co-founders, Krasimir Momchilov and Aurore Marchant, she founded Intertalents in Sweden™ with a mission to give back to the international community by offering educational material, online courses, e-books and downloadable templates. The company is founded by all internationals who have themselves taken the journey to adapt successfully to Swedish culture and now wish to extend a guiding light to others on a similar path.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com