Become a producer for Newbie Learn! At Newbie Learn we believe that the newbie life experience is full of opportunities for learning and chances to teach what you know. So why not transform your particular knowledge into a digital product and sell it to newbies, oldbies, Swedes - the whole world for that matter?
Become a producer and sell your digital products and services
Once you have created a digital product, you get in touch with us at Newbie Learn. If we approve your application, we will create a Producer account for you. You then upload your product, make it look appealing and send it for review. Your product and profile will be reviewed by our Administration Team and as soon as you are approved, you are ready to sell your product.
You must have your own company
First things first. In order to be able to sell your products or services via us, you need to have your own company. Either a so called Enskild Firma or an Aktiebolag. Setting up a freelance business in Sweden isn't hard. You can read more about it at Bolagsverket.
We are working on a solution for those of you who do not want to create your own business but for now, if you have a business and want to get an income on the side that you don't have to work much for, then send us an email:-)
What can you sell?
At Newbie Learn you can sell anything that is downloadable or streamable:
- Ebooks in PDF or ePub format.
- A variety of documents (.doc, .rtf).
- Audiobooks and music (mp3, wma)
- Video-lessons, lectures and screencasts (MPEG, FLV, MOV, WMV).
- Software (.exe, .msi).
- Images, scripts and any other kind of computer files that can be downloaded online.
What can you make into a course?
Honestly, your imagination is truly the limit here. People who visit Newbie Learn are mainly people who have moved to Sweden for one reason or another and so courses and products related to newbie life in Sweden are of course very helpful. However, newbie life is not just limited to learning how to deal with the Swedish Tax Authority or how to find a job, newbie life is so much more. So here is just a few examples of what can be turned into a digital product:
- Cooking international cuisine.
- How to bake traditional Swedish pastries (or pastries from any other country).
- A tutorial on how to update your LinkedIn-profile.
- How to knit socks.
- The essential mushroom picking guide for Swedish forests.
- The ultimate CV template.
- How to navigate Swedish grocery shops.
- How to deal with expat grief.
- How how to play the guitar, violin, chess or World of Warcraft.
- The ultimate home work out during a pandemic in a small apartment.
- How to dress your kids for a Swedish winter.
- How to ace an interview with a Swedish recruiter
- ...... and ANYTHING else you can think of.
Register your product for free
It doesn't cost anything to publish your digital product on Newbie Learn. No sign up fees, no monthly fees. You only pay a percentage when you make a sale. And how much is that? It is 20% of the product price. Easy and no financial risk. And you are the one who decides which price your product should have.
Is it difficult?
Newbie Learn is built in a platform that is made for just this thing. So as soon as you create an account, you will get access to a lot of tutorials showing you how to set up your course, video or downloadable. You will also get some guidance from our team to make sure your product looks and works the best possible.
How do you get started and how does it work?
- Becoming a producer is not hard. Start by filling in the form below. The more detailed you are in the description of your product, the faster we can handle your application.
- If your application is approved, we will send you a contract.
- Once this contract is signed, we will create an account for you and you can start uploading your products or create your courses.
- When you feel happy with your product, get in touch with us for review.
- Once your product is finally approved, you are ready to start selling your product or course via Newbie Learn.
Get in touch
If you can't see the form it is probably because you are using a blocker. In that case you can email us at email@example.com instead.